Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Star Is...Not Born Yet

Click on the picture to see the video.

Here it is. The debut video from Baby Koval. We were awarded with a bonus sonogram because the doctor's office needed to submit cases for their accreditation. We were extremely happy for the chance to see our little girl again, and even happier when we were informed that we were selected because they want the best subjects to submit for their license. I already feel like a showbiz parent. I have been practicing by shouting ridiculous demands at Heather.

We are slowly getting the house ready for our new arrival. I started by installing a new detachable shower head in the guest bathroom, I painted the nursery, I installed a new kitchen faucet and sink to bathe the newborn, and we have been getting rid of clutter. I think we are on track to get things done in the next three months.


Heather is now in her last or third trimester and is getting less and less comfortable every day. She has a good support network with her friends Jennifer and Tiffany. Tiffany is due in October near Halloween, Jennifer is due November close to Thanksgiving, and Heather is due in December right before Christmas. Kind of crazy that it worked out that way.

We have another class coming up this week, Breastfeeding. And yes, I am going. I guess it is normal for men to attend this class with their partner. I'll let you know if it's as awkward as I think it will be. Their probably won't be any pictures though.

1 comment: