Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Segment

Things have been kind of slow on the baby front this month. The good news is that the sickness has subsided. The next doctors appointment is the first week in July so I will have more to report then. The only craving that Heather has had lately is for Dr Pepper. Kind of strange because she doesn't really drink Dr Pepper. I have been to the dentist three times in the last three weeks and I blame this on the baby. One of the baby books suggested going to the dentist early on because the gums can become infected and that would cause problems for the baby. I guess that I should not complain, because this is something that we should have been doing. I will say though that Heather has to have a lot more done than I do.

I have started a new segment for today. I will see how long I get away with it. I decided to start posting clips from movies and TV that deal with pregnancy. Today's clip is from Knocked Up. I plan on posting several clips from this movie. If you haven't seen it, I would recommend it. Actually, if you haven't seen it and you are under 40, I recommend it. I don't think our parents would appreciate it. I thought that this clip was a good representation of Heather's early pregnancy experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment