Thursday, July 2, 2009

Baby's First Portrait


The baby is not being rude, it just can't talk yet. It has grown to the size of an orange now. I find it incredibly strange that something the size of an orange that is constantly moving around can't be felt. Heather says she hasn't felt a thing yet. We are going to the ranch this weekend to celebrate the fourth. It should be a good time as usual. I look forward to the day when I can take my offspring out to the country and teach them about the finer things in life. Like, blowing things up, shooting things, and then jumping over them with an ATV. You know, the essentials.

We have signed up for our baby classes at the hospital that we will be attending in September. Should be a good time. I think I will feel a little better after the classes since right now I know just about nothing. Hope everyone has a great weekend full of eating and blowing things up the good old American way.

2 comments: