Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bonvoyage Baby


We are getting ready to head out to California. Get it? Head out. Baby. That's gross. This will be one of the last trips that we go on before the baby comes. It will be good to get back to California again. There will be a lot of fun, eating, and visiting of friends and family. I figure while I'm out there I will finally learn to surf. I have been before, but it was on my own, and it didn't go well. I want my child to know that their father can surf. I am from Southern California. It should be instinct.

Heather is starting to expand. She is noticing that her stomach is different now. The best way I can describe it is, her stomach feels like a balloon. This whole baby thing still never ceases to amaze me. It's such a crazy transformation. I'm glad that Heather is the one having the baby, because I am fairly certain I would not make it through nine months of this.

The newest craving that I haven't posted yet: Ruffles and ranch dip.

3 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous time in California! And make sure you keep your lovely wife fully stocked with as many ruffles + ranch dip as she wants :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean your blog posts never cease to have me in stitches. You and your dry sense of humor. Oh me.

    Anyway - you guys have a great trip!! Sounds like so much fun.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got three boards if you want to hit it when you come out my way. No surf in LB, but we can go down south a few miles to Seal. It's where I learned and it's so fun there that I still go back.

    ReplyDelete