Thursday, May 28, 2009

Book It Friday


Today is a list of the books that we are reading so far. We are starting with the one that was given to us by our doctor. It is What to Expect When You're Expecting. Heather has enjoyed this book so far. It is full of useful information and is very detailed. They have follow ups for the first year and toddlers.









This is the planner that we are using. It's the 40 weeks+: The Essentiall Pregnancy Organizer. My sister Christine sent it to us. It is detailed as well and will be useful for keeping track of these next few months.


This is the first book that I have started to read. It is The Expectant Father. It has been useful. It gives you updates as to where your wife is and how she is probably feeling and what to expect. Some of it of course doesn't apply but I guess they have to write to a wide audience. It's good though because I can skip those pages and feel like I'm reading a lot.



Now the next few books I have gotten I have not started yet so I will write more about them when I get to them.


1 comment:

  1. Do you get a free pizza from Pizza Hut after you've read these?

    ReplyDelete