Thursday, October 27, 2011

Our Apple Has a Stem



It's official, we are having a little boy.  I will have to say that I was hoping for a boy.  Of course I will also say that I would have been happy with another girl as well.  I had though about how I would react to another girl and at first I'm sure I would have been a little disappointed, but then I would just think about how awesome it has been to have Abigail and I would be over it.  However, that is not the case.  It is a whole new game.  We have to figure out what to do with a little boy.  I will also admit that I am not totally sure about the above picture.  I have looked at it several times and can't quite figure it out.  There is what obviously looks like a boy in the center, but I can also see a head, shoulder, and arm.  I am just going to trust the professional sonographer.  We keep asking Abigail if she wants a little brother and every time the answer has been, nope.  I don't think she completely grasps the idea yet, or at least that's what I'm hoping.  I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment