Monday, December 7, 2009

Baby Koval is Coming to Town

It is cold and we are fully in the Christmas season, which means a baby could be here any time. I really haven't felt like this since I was a kid on Christmas Eve. Every time my phone rings I think that it's Heather and she is going to tell me to head to the hospital. Any minute my life could change forever. It's excitement, fear, and happiness all at the same time. Heather on the other hand, can not get this over quick enough. She hasn't been sleeping well and everything is a chore. Plus the swelling and aching don't help. It's almost over though, and she has been a trooper. She's still working and we just had our Christmas party on Saturday. The nursery is 95% done, our bags are packed, and we have probably more than we will ever need for this child. The waiting continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment