Monday, November 16, 2009

This Baby Has Been Showered




Here are the highlights of the shower. The baby got so many nice things. I would tell you more about the shower, but I wasn't there. I dropped Heather off and ran. Heather could tell you more about it, but she doesn't blog. It looks like it was a good shower. Later that week Heather had another shower at work and the baby got even more stuff. Our house was overrun with baby gear. I spent a long time assembling the strollers, play yard, bouncer, and many others. I think it is funny that they are now called play yards as opposed to play pens. I guess people just didn't like the thought of putting their sweet baby in a pen. Just another wonderful side effect of the overly sensitive politically correct world we live in now.

The great thing is that there isn't that much left that we need for the baby. The nursery is almost finished and we are interviewing a pediatrician today. Everything is just about ready, except for maybe us.

No comments:

Post a Comment